Detecting your operating systemArticle ID: 15
ON THIS PAGE
Automatically detecting your Windows version through this web page
- You are using Unknown 32-bit
Manually detecting your Windows version
- Press the following keys together to open a run command Win+R
- Type the following into the Open field
msinfo32.exethen press Enter or click on the OK button
- Selet System Summary from the left pane, but it should be selected by default.
- Your operating system should be listed next to OS Name
Did you find this helpful?